Thursday, August 23, 2012

...In the meantime...

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, August 23, 2012
Hi everyone! :)

Hope all is well in this dog world! :)  In the meantime while I am waiting to meet with my mentor/non-profit attorney in a couple of weeks to go over all the IRS paper work, I have been doing some more research!  Just to back it up a little...this non profit idea has been in my mind for about 4-5 years, but never was able to bring it anywhere near fruition besides daydreaming about it and whimsically talking about it :) However NOW I AM doing something about it, no matter how little the steps.  LIL' STEPS = BIG EFFORTS! :) he he.


Anyways, I figure I would call on my awesome designer friend www.simplyyvonne.blogspot.com to help me design some business cards and help me with a website.  Got to love Google because all is free and user friendly, hence this blog as well!  Thank you!  If my first crack at the IRS doesn't land me a "non profit 501c 3 status", it is OK I still am going to do this and keep trying to get the status, so I figure I probably need a website and cards way before it all starts right?  I don't know just a thought. I always say I rather try then not, mistakes are meant to be made as long as you learn from them! I have a card design in mind, but I am not tech savvy enough to show you here...:(  maybe soon I can!  If you all know how, help!  I have the image on my phone...

Until there here is Jasmine posing for the cameras. 

Nope not working....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos