Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bye Bye Green Grass-Hello Snow!

Posted by Unknown at Sunday, November 25, 2012
Hi Everyone!
Ah summer and fall are long gone and snow and winter are ahead of us!  I am going to miss playing ball with these cuties in the green grass!  That's OK though looking forward to the winter, it's my favorite season!  With the dead of winter coming, a lot of Boards, groups, organizations that I know of and am a part of tend to take a 'winter/holiday break''.  However, not D.O.G.S we are still moving forward-for we have countless things to accomplish, among our personal life responsibilities and just life itself!  So I thank D.O.G.S's dedicated Board members who have worked extremely hard over the past few weeks and are continuing their efforts well into the holiday season.  We salute you!  Woof Woof says Jasmine and Leche! :)  We have had a Special Board meeting in between our monthly meetings to discuss our next big project besides the non profit paper work-our first benefit party!  This one is a private benefit celebration to celebrate our incorporation with our close friends and family!  Thanks for all your support!

Until next time animal lovers, supporters, fans and alike; keep on doing what you do-Hope. Inspire. Learn. Advocate.

Woof!

MF

"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person"
-Andrew A. Rooney

2 comments:

Emily on December 2, 2012 at 5:14 AM said...

I love and agree with your quote at the end!
I too was born and raised in MN but had to move about two years aho because I am the opposite of you-- I hate winter! I can't imagine ever bringing my AZ dogs back there, even though I'm sure they'd have a ball romping in the snow.

Unknown on January 23, 2013 at 10:42 AM said...

@Emily, thanks for leaving a comment and for visiting my blog, appreciate it! Hope all is well and warm in AZ, it's getting colder here in MN :)

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos