Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My best friend and me!

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Hello there!

It's a late night blog kind of day....it was a beautiful day in Minne. and I was able to enjoy some sunshine today.  I had family from out of town visit and it was their last day here today and I was able to sneak out and take them around town.  This past week I have been home taking care of my baby girl, Jasmine; one of D.O.G.S. inspirations!  She had to undergo surgery, a removal of a tumor on her elbow.  My family and I were heartbroken when the vet said it was a tumor.  Luckily we found out it was a benign tumor and she should be as good as new after her recovery period.   Here she is tired from no sleep the night before.  It has been a rough time, but we all are hanging in there, especially baby girl, she's so brave and resilient!  Thanks everyone for your warm wishes!




Being home with Jasmine made me realize even more and triple confirmed how much I enjoy working from home and being with my furbabies.  It really is the ONE thing that makes me happiest :)  Spending time with Leche and Jasmine, I can get no wrong from that, have any negative energy, thoughts, or have a frown.  They truly are my TRUE LOVE, my sunshine, my little everything and most of all my inspirations. 

 I aspire to be more like a dog.  Wait before you crinkle your face and say HUH??  Dogs are truly the BEST creatures on earth.  I have said that many times and I will keep saying it.   They are loyal, loving, unconditional, forgiving, happy, positive, innocent, compassionate, kind, and trusting.  All great characteristics we humans can use more of and learn more from.   I hope that working on Dogs Of A Good Society, we could put more of this great energy out there for animals in the community and connect with people who aim to be like this, do the same and aspire to make a world a little better place by learning from these great animals.

Although my furbaby was sick this week, she somehow manages to make me feel AWESOME just by being around her.  I just hope that I could give her a little of the same.   This week's blog is especially dedicated to Jasmine.

Motivated by my love for animals, the community, great board members, supporting family and friends and most of all by these guys here:





Thanks for reading!  


Interested in being part of our crew, contact us today for more information on how YOU can work with us towards the goal of the betterment of animals and society. :)  YES YOU CAN!


Join the Pack and help us help ANIMALS in need!

www.dogsofagoodsociety.org
dogsofagoodsociety@gmail.com
FB Dogs Of A Good Society
Twitter @ D_O_G_S_MN
Insta dogsmn

Until next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos