Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Balancing Act

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Hello everyone! :)

I never liked the circus nor supported it, however one thing I admired was the Jugglers.  When my parents took me to the circus when I was little, the jugglers fascinated me. They could juggle 2, 3, 4, 5, or more things at once, while looking straight ahead and focusing on everything else, but what they were juggling!  It was crazy to see; sometimes a juggler would look at the items he/she was juggling and then look everywhere else.  If only I could have that talent literally and figuratively.   



The past couple of weeks or so have made me think about finding that balance more and more.  I have typically been one to put lots on my plate and work well with this challenge.  However, lately I am finding myself struggling to balance it all-family, work, D.O.G.S., school, social life and me time.  What I want to do most is spend time with D.O.G.S. and my family.  The strong urge and purpose to have these 2 aspects in my life be the ONLY facets in my life.  Life doesn't work how we want it at times.  We control our schedules, our outcome and inputs, I strongly believe this.  All is in choices and balances; where I need to remind myself again.  Do what makes you happy really is a mantra I say to myself-know your purpose and find your motivation.  This week has been about getting back to knowing my purpose and finding my motivation.  It makes everything I do and what's around me that much more meaningful.  From my paying job to my relationships.

I know I have strayed a bit from blogging about the 'steps' of D.O.G.S. and the whole process so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to get back to this theme.  Letting you, the readers in on the process and journey of D.O.G.S. beginning, middle and beyond! :)  Thanks for supporting us and me! :)  

Thanks for visiting, until next time.....


Do what you love and the rest will follow......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos