Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Together WE CAN!

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Hello everyone :)

Happy Spring here in MN.  You really can feel it today, I can see green grass even!  I love winter, but spring does put a smile on my face after a long and very cold one here in MN.  I was inspired by the refreshing sunshine today...together we can!  Whether big or small steps, EVERY little bit counts and it TRULY does.  When I am stuck in my thoughts of trying to get D.O.G.S.'s logistics, paper work, correspondence and other fun hoopla, sometimes the 'nitty gritty' of the work gets lost.  I forget the 'nitty gritty' IS all of THAT too.  Good to be mindful of this when you are working in this field or any field for that matter.

I was reminded today by a great partnership/collabo that we have with one of the magnificent rescues that EVERYTHING WE ALL do DOES make a DIFFERENCE in an animals life.  From the paper work that we do, data entry, to building opportunities, to generous donations large or small, to petting an animal, to going veggie for a day, to adopting, to volunteering and so much more!  ALL we do does count.

We help, to be of help, to get help to be helped to help the ANIMALS.  AND that is what MATTERS most.  


Let's help each other out #letsdoittogether



Together we can!

Until next time,

MyLy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos