Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Believe in YOU!

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Hello everyone! :)

We all have doubts one time or another, second guess ourselves, our purpose/calling, our decisions....We wonder if chasing dreams is just that, CHASING never CATCHING.  

Is it worth the risk?  What others think about it or us?  Is it realistic?  Can we afford to risk in a dream?  What if I fail?  It's oh so difficult, where do I go from here?  All these questions have crossed my mind at one point or another when I dreamt of Dogs of a Good Society.   I remind myself, as corny as it sounds repeating these mantras "life's too short to be not COMPLETELY happy",  "happiness is for me to achieve and only me", "the purpose in life is what I make of it",  "No regrets", "If I want change, I have to make the move and change things myself"....


A great quote, my dear friend designed for my family and I this past weekend.  Thanks +simplyvonne @http://simplyvonne.blogspot.com/
#wordstoliveby

I have never been a risk taker, I typically take the "safe" road and live by it's better to be safe then sorry.  I still do, however the biggest risk I took was to leave my career and follow my heart and soul, to dive head first into starting D.O.G.S.  Although it took years of planning to allow myself to quit my career to start D.O.G.S. tactful, strategic moves were ALL still risky moves for me.  I don't regret anything and I am glad that I jumped.  During the process I did experience negative chatter from others, non believers and the often times sour people that I call "dream deflaters"  I am not a balloon to deflate so I kept floating on-on CLOUD 9.   Insert cliches here:  follow your dreams, who cares what others think, as long as it's positive reach for it.  I believe it can come true, I believe in YOU.  


There is still much work to be done and a work in progress road ahead, however it is all worth it and I am so happy to be working with, collaborating and partnering with, and connecting with SO many wonderful people and ANIMALS :)



Dogs of a Good Society is NOW a 501(c)3 non profit, it's official!

It's been a long time coming almost 2 years of working on the application and waiting, but we GOT IT!  Good news received on 5/18/14!
THANK YOU to our supporters, we couldn't have done it without you!
To our AMAZING board members, you ROCK! :)


Join the Pack and help us help ANIMALS in need!

www.dogsofagoodsociety.org
dogsofagoodsociety@gmail.com
FB Dogs Of A Good Society
Twitter @ D_O_G_S_MN
Insta dogsmn

Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos