Wednesday, June 18, 2014

If I Was A Billionaire?

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Hello everyone :)

I missed you all last week.  I was on vacation!  Yes vacation in sunny Cali, it was great I had the opportunity to work on D.O.G.S. in the sun, but now I'm back in the D.O.G.S.'s office where I can focus more!:D

This week's thoughts revolves around wanting to be able to do more with limited resources-non profit world 101.

While I was in beautiful California I got the chance to see beautiful scenery, luxurious houses, and so many animals.   This combination got me thinking, randomly so "what if I was a millionaire?  A billionaire?  What would I do with that money?"  Easy peezy!  I would rescue all the animals in the world, help all the rescues, pay the volunteers well, build a state of the art home for those FURBABIES waiting for FUREVER homes, have a supply center warehouse, spread the word with education, awareness and advocacy work!  It would make this journey SO much easier if I was a billionaire right?  Yes and no.  It was a nice fantasy thought...however dreams can become reality; as I stand here today, dreams have become my reality.  Hey it could happen.  

It's nice to fantasize what would you do if scenarios, because it helps you think about what you would want to do, could do and will do to get to what it is you want to do.  It's a healthy mindful exercise that we 'dreamers' have to do from time to time and anyone else for that matter.  Get our goals into focus-what is that saying...visualize, verbalize, realize.  Love it!  

There are so many wonderful organizations out there doing amazing work helping animals in need.  However, with little to no resources can put a major damper on things.  With passion, compassion, and the motivation to trek on is all it takes to keep that spark alive.  This is a HUGE motivator for me as well, I look up to them.  

D.O.G.S. is here to help and we strive to continue to grow and help more.  I don't need to be a billionaire, though it would be nice, but all you need is heart and the rest will follow.  Believe it!











Join the Pack and help us help ANIMALS in need!

www.dogsofagoodsociety.org
dogsofagoodsociety@gmail.com
FB Dogs Of A Good Society
Twitter @ D_O_G_S_MN
Insta dogsmn



Until next time,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos