Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Light bulb!

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Greetings animal friends! :)

My life consists of working on Dogs Of A Good Society, maintaining a full house, working at a part time job, balancing a full calendar and squeezing in self care; can have my head spinning at times.  For the most part, I love it and enjoy the 'whirl wind' of a life I have created for myself.  With lots of love, support, and coffee it works out well!  

I am asking my fellow blog friends, D.O.G.S. friends, and everyone around the world, what would you like to see on the blog?  More on D.O.G.S.'s process, announcements, day to day happenings, you name it!  I would love to hear from you all.  Sometimes my mind goes 100 mph a minute I need to slow down and reflect on what works well here.  Let me know @ dogsofagoodsociety@gmail.com or comment below.


I am happy to share all things D.O.G.S.


I'm listening....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos