Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year, Same Dream. Same Goal.

Posted by Unknown at Thursday, December 31, 2015
I have a dream…

k2656721.jpg

If you were to ask me what my ultimate dream is, if I could do one thing and know that I couldn’t fail, I would say without hesitation that my dream would be to have my own little island full of all the animals in the world needing their own home and family.  That would be THE ultimate dream.  But I have to be realistic (unfortunately!). 


The closest to having my own island filled with animals would be to have an animal sanctuary full of rescued animals.  I would take in the old, theunwanted, the strays, the sick, I would take them all.  I would be honored to take care of them, bring them back to health, show them love, and if possible, adopt them out to loving families.  


url.jpg
While that dream is definitely more realistic than having my own island, it’s still not something that can be fulfilled in a snap of a finger.  It will take hard work and (a lot of) money, but someday, watch me make it come true.  

inspirational-quotes-pinterest.jpg

..now tell me, if you could fulfill a dream, knowing that you could not fail, what would you do?  What is your dream?


Susel shares our dream and goal....:)

Guest writer-Susel Depinoy
D.O.G.S.-VP





Until next time,
Join the Pack and be a Pack Leader and help us help animals in need.

info@dogsofagoodsociety.org
FB Dogs Of A Good Society 
Twitter @ D_O_G_S_MN
Insta dogsmn


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos