Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Who Moved My Cheese?

Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Greetings animal friends,

Lately I have been experiencing more change then I would like to welcome.   Don't get me wrong, I understand change is going to happen, sometimes even necessary.   Whether it is a good change or a not so good change, change is present all around.  My friend loaned me a book called Who Moved My Cheese?when I was in transition from one job to another to create more time for D.O.G.S.  It was a simple, fast read, which I appreciated it very much at the time considering my lack of time.  I would recommend it for people going through change in their life or to read for fun.  I took away some nuggets from it.

With that said, with D.O.G.S. change is constant, making changes, making adjustments, decisions for the betterment of D.O.G.S. and so on.  One change I will share with you today is:

Today we made the decision to move our candy machine for fundraising for D.O.G.S. 100% of proceeds go to assisting animals in need.  We moved it to hopefully a higher traffic location.  We are so grateful for So Good Asian's support in our candy machine fundraising efforts for over a year now.  We were able to connect with Hot Comics in New Hope, with a different demographic and perhaps higher traffic will help with our fundraiser for D.O.G.S.  It was a tough decision, since we had such great support at So Good Asian.  In the future we hope to have multiple candy machines throughout MN, but for now we are happy to be able to sustain this one.  We are looking forward to our new partnership with Hot Comics and this isn't good bye with So Good Asian :).  

I feel truly blessed to have amazing opportunities for D.O.G.S.  As D.O.G.S. grows, I feel the support increase.  It definitely is a different vibe then when I first started this dream.  So if you are thinking of doing something you love, don't hesitate, take the steps, make it out, give it a feel, and go for it!  It will be hard, it may get harder, but it does get easier.  D.O.G.S. is challenging and easy if that makes sense, everything else is a bit more difficult, but made easier because I am doing what I love.  Do what you love.  Make the change.  Create the change you want.  I know I still am and will continue to make changes for a happier, healthier me and D.O.G.S.

New hours come to Hot Comics and get your read on and support D.O.G.S.





Until next time,




Join the Pack and be a Pack Leader and help us help ANIMALS in need!

www.dogsofagoodsociety.org
dogsofagoodsociety@gmail.com
Twitter @ D_O_G_S_MN
Insta dogsmn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dogs of a Good Society Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos